Flexible multisensor for the Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications
Name: HARDWARIO s.r.o.
Street: U Jezu 525/4
Country: Czech Republic
Info about product
Category: end devices
Manufacturer Name: HARDWARIO
Power Supply: Battery (3 x AA 1.5 V)
Manuf. Location: Czech Republic
COOPER IQ is the multisensor IoT platform for indoor.
The platform has been designed to meet the highest quality standards for low-power sensing and wireless communication. It features 11 built-in sensors, including state-of-the-art CO2 NDIR sensor. Full customization of the device is possible - colors, logo printing, sensor assembly, application behavior, and communication technology.
The battery life-span of the platform is up to 3 years.
- Battery operation (3 x AA 1.5 V)
- IQRF radio
- Bluetooth Low Energy (optional)
- Push button with LED backlight
- Loudspeaker for voice output
- USB interface (with power support)
- Firmware updates over USB
- Integrated cryptochip
- Dimensions (mm): 45(l) x 88(w) x 33(h)
- Motion (PIR)
- Acoustic sound
- Barometer + altimeter
- Light intensity
- Shock + tilt
- Operating supply voltage: min. 3.1 V, max. 5.5 V
- Operating temperature: -20 / +70°C
Hardwario Cooper.pdf (PDF, 975.78 kB)
Wireless Power IO board with relays and temperature sensor, LED…
IQ Home Sensor Family wireless products are developed for automated…
Sensor for measuring pH and other water quality parameters
Room sensor NLII-iVOC is used to monitor air quality inside buildings.