Flexible multisensor for the Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications
Name: HARDWARIO s.r.o.
Street: U Jezu 525/4
Country: Czech Republic
Info about product
Category: end devices
Manufacturer Name: HARDWARIO
Power Supply: Battery (3 x AA 1.5 V)
Manuf. Location: Czech Republic
COOPER IQ is the multisensor IoT platform for indoor.
The platform has been designed to meet the highest quality standards for low-power sensing and wireless communication. It features 11 built-in sensors, including state-of-the-art CO2 NDIR sensor. Full customization of the device is possible - colors, logo printing, sensor assembly, application behavior, and communication technology.
The battery life-span of the platform is up to 3 years.
- Battery operation (3 x AA 1.5 V)
- IQRF radio
- Bluetooth Low Energy (optional)
- Push button with LED backlight
- Loudspeaker for voice output
- USB interface (with power support)
- Firmware updates over USB
- Integrated cryptochip
- Dimensions (mm): 45(l) x 88(w) x 33(h)
- Motion (PIR)
- Acoustic sound
- Barometer + altimeter
- Light intensity
- Shock + tilt
- Operating supply voltage: min. 3.1 V, max. 5.5 V
- Operating temperature: -20 / +70°C
Hardwario Cooper.pdf (PDF, 975.78 kB)
ALIS reader is a basic element of ALIS location system, sends…
Wireless digital thermostatic radiator head is intended for automatic…
MSB-CI WL industrial module can be connected to any type of luminaire…
IQ Home Sensor Family wireless products are developed for automated…