Connected World 2019
FROM: 22 October 2019 TO: 23 October 2019
When: 22nd - 23rd October 2019
Where: The Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, N1 0QH
Opening times: Day 1 - 8:30 - 18:00; Day 2 - 9:00 - 16:00
What is Connected World Summit?
This event is aimed at new technologies that are disrupting every aspect of our lives.
Explore the future of smart technologies, showcasing real case studies and digital transformation strategies of our cities.
This is the opportunity to meet decision makers and generate new partnerships from start-ups to tech giants.
The event is divided into several areas of interest:
- Smart Cities - showcasing practical, smart city case studies and transformation strategies
- Smart Home - discover the latest technologies to deliver efficient, secure and automated homes
- Utilities & Environment - explore new technologies and revolutionary thinking to reduce climate impact and improve energy efficiency
- Mobility & Transport - the latest innovations and ideas in the area of smart mobility and transport
- Telecoms & Connectivity - reliable and secure networks based on 5G technology
- Economy & Banking - explore the future of digital banking
The IQRF Alliance will be represented by Simon Chudoba, its CEO, who will have a presentation there. More information coming soon.