IQRF Alliance Meeting in Prague
FROM: 11 January 2017 TO: 12 January 2017
Dear IQRF Alliance Members,
There have been lots of great things going on within the IQRF Alliance over the last couple of months.
- global GWs leaders AAEON and Zyxeljoined the IQRF Alliance
- Microsoft global IoT team has started working with IQRF and is involved in couple pilot projects
- tcp cloud as a member of IQRF Alliance was bought by Mirantis for $40mil (we were happy having the joint live IoT show in Austin, TX this May together with tcp cloud)
- Intel is installing an IQRF live demo in their IoT lab in Warsaw
- IBM attends our conferences presenting connectivity to their Bluemix
- NTNU from Norway and CTU FIT from Czech Republic joined the IQRF Smart School program
- CETIN (Czech Telecommunication Infrastructure) that has a connectivity to pretty much every building in Czech Republic is signing the membership papers these days
- number of joint pilot projects have been started up in the last period
- and much more (www.iqrfalliance.org)
This is why all of us should meet up together again to keep tuned and up-to-date. So let me invite you to overall IQRF Alliance Meeting in Prague (HQ of Microsoft), 11.-12.01.2017 (register here)
As you know the previous events were especially about introducing you one to another so you could have started cooperation on joint projects. The goal of the next meeting though is to start operating as a real Alliance. That means working within committees and teams to set up common strategy, marketing plan, technical architecture, certification procedures and development plan of the Smart School Program. So as of this you will have an opportunity to stear the Alliace according to your business goals.
Wednesday - 11.1.2017
Morning - key notes (IQRF and IQRF Alliance visions and updates, member key notes)
Afternoon - Committees kick-off
- Smart School
- Presentation of committees' outcomes
Late afternoon - Market Place and Networking
Evening - Networking Party
Night - After party
The committees will be running simultaneously in different meeting rooms. So if you can please bring more team members so your company can participate on more meetings. We expect the biggest group to discuss the technical matters.
Thursday - 12.1.2017
Morning - Member presentations
Afternoon - Member presentations
The event will happen in the very modern headquarters of Microsoft in Prague. Thanks to Microsoft, O2 IT Services and MICRORISC as sponsors, this event will be completely free of charge for you (except your travelling and accommodation expenses).
We will arrange special price for you in couple of hotels nearby and send you the contact details and passwords.
Detailed agenda and information will follow.
We are looking forward to meeting you all in Prague.