Wireless Congress 2018
FROM: 14 November 2018 TO: 15 November 2018
One of the major meeting places for the wireless community, providing the well-established platform for wireless professionals – researchers, developers and application engineers.
Celebrating the 15th anniversary, the Wireless Congress 2018 will be focused on the latest technologies such as 5G and intelligent tactile systems and the application practice of advanced wireless systems, like Low Power Wide Area Networks, Bluetooth mesh, etc.
The IQRF Alliance will be there to spread the word about the IQRF wireless technology which operates in a mesh topology.
Furthermore, the IQRF Alliance offers a 10% discount on the congress fees for members.
Šimon Chudoba, CEO of the IQRF Alliance, will be on stage on Wednesday, Nov 14th, starting at 14:00 with his presentation "IQRF - Wireless Mesh Technology, Ecosystem and Alliance for Robust and Reliable IoT Solutions".
Topics of interest include:
- Wireless Automation & M2M
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 4G, 5G Trends & Developments
- Automotive Wireless
- Low-Power Wireless Systems
- Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
- Cognitive Radio: Trends & Technology
- Software-defined Radio
- Wireless Internet of Things
- Health & Medical Wireless Applications
- Wireless for Industrial Use
- Tactile Internet
- Integration of Wireless into Legacy Industrial Systems
- Wireless Systems – Standardization, Qualification & Certification
- Interoperability & Coexistence of Wireless Sensor Networks & Systems
- Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Developments & Deployments
- Localization & Location Based Services
- EMC & Interoperability Problems
- Wireless Test and Measurement
- Wireless Technology for Real-Time Applications
- RF Semiconductors & Components Technologies
- RF Design Technologies for Wireless Frontends & Transceivers
- Antenna Systems and Antenna Design
- Gateways & Middleware for Wireless Networks
- Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
- Seamless Management of Wireless Networks