IQRF Meetup 2021
FROM: 15 September 2021 TO: 15 September 2021
IQRF Alliance members will present their solutions and products for IoT.
Accept our meeting invitation.
Register for the event.
When: 15 September 2021, 9:00 - 15:00
Where: CIIRC Center of the City of the Future, Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3, Prague 6 - Dejvice
IQRF Alliance members will present their solutions and products for IoT. Find suitable partners for new projects.
Register and stay in touch with us. We will send you more information about the program before the conference.
- 9:00 - 10:00 - registration, private meetings
- 10:00 - 12:00 - news and projects in IoT
- 12:00 - 13:00 - coffee break
- 13:00 - 15:00 - news and projects in IoT
- 15:00 - 18:00 - private meetings
Agenda in detail:
10:00 - 12:00
- IQRF Alliance: Opening of the conference
- IQRF Alliance: News in IQRF Alliance
- Sanela: Modern sanitary equipment
- Logimic: Smart control and monitoring of lights, warehouses, heating of industrial halls
- MICRORISC: IQRF Lighting controllers, IQAROS and other news
- VFN: Operation and development of the sensor network in the General University Hospital in Prague
- Adera: Intelligent pest monitoring
- YES research: Advanced reporting for complex business systems. AI, Smart cameras and customer demographics
- IBM CZ: News in IBM Cloud and use in practice, cooperation with partners
13:00 - 15:00
- IQRF Tech: Technical news in IQRF
- JOTIO Tech: Platform for rapid development of smart devices, river level monitoring
- TCPRO: Cloud platform for remote monitoring and control
- UniPi: News in the field of IoT gateways
- Master App: SW for mobile phones
- ZČU: IoT projects and possibilities of cooperation with the university
- Austyn International: Intelligent heating
- ZAT: Simonet system, environmental monitoring in buildings
- VŠB TUO: Development, implementation and experience with IQRF for measuring geotechnical and environmental variables.
- Protronix: News and plans in the field of sensors
- Netio products: Smart sockets and projects with their use
Please, respect COVID rules.