Program for young IoT companies
Do you have a start-up company with an excellent idea, product or service for IoT but you miss business contacts, experience, sales channel and technical support? Join the IQRF Alliance Start-up program and get all of this free of charge.
- Adopter membership free of charge (view all benefits)
- Meet business partners on IQRF Alliance events
- Present your product or solution at IQRF Summit
- Get in touch with other IoT start-up companies
- Promote your product on IQRF Alliance Marketplace
- Sell your product on www.iqrf.shop
- Get training on IQRF free of charge
- Get involved in IQRF Alliance pilot projects
- Start-up company must have been founded no more than 3 years before joining the Alliance
- Start-up company is working / planning to work on a product directly related to the IQRF Ecosystem
- Start-up company must provide short business plan and go through a qualifying interview with IQRF Start-up program Manager
- New IQRF Start-up program member must be approved by IQRF Alliance CEO
- Membership in the program is provided for one year and could be extended for no more than one extra year
GEP - program for start-ups by IBM
Nowadays, the demand for new, innovative ideas is growing to meet the demand of the market. That's why IBM has committed itself to help start‑ups, improve their chances of competition, and help them achieve their goals in the shortest possible time, through the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program.
Start-ups will gain access to IBM technologies such as Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain, chatbot, AI Watson, etc. Within the GEP membership, you can earn credits to IBM Cloud worth up to $ 120,000 that can be used for 1 year at mentioned technologies. See developer.ibm.com/startups/ for more.
Application form here.
Companies in the Start-up program
Young Czech company JoTio Tech joined the IQRF Alliance after a long-term cooperation on preparing software base for the IoT Starter Kit.
The story of JoTio started as a team of students from a technical university who cooperated with IQRF Tech on software for upcoming IoT Starter Kit. Thanks to their great job they started a company JoTio which is developing software for IQRF powered devices.
JoTio, a young ambitious start-up, showed at a previous summit that they excellently deal with the integration of various systems used in IoT projects. If you need help with technical development or visualizing the collected data in graphs, the founders of this company can help you set up the necessary software. They use Node-RED as their favorite platform and provide training of it on demand.
JoTio offers IoT consultations, technical development, prototyping, training, and workshops.