PIXLA - remote device management system with IQRF support
Active remote management of the IQRF network is possible thanks to using PIXLA ecosystem from RehiveTech company.
Name: RehiveTech, spol. s r.o.
Street: Sedláčkova 2902/18
Country: Czech Republic
Info about product
Status: Available for free for testing purposes
Manufacturer Name: RehiveTech, spol. s r.o.
Manuf. Location: Czech Republic
PIXLA from RehiveTech is an ecosystem used for remote monitoring and maintenance of IoT Gateways or all Linux based devices in general. Such device with the PIXLA client software installed reports user specified data securely to the PIXLA cloud. All measured data are then available via PIXLA web interface (www.pixla.online) from computer, tablet or even smartphone. Moreover, the solution enables operators to address most of the necessary operating interventions remotely via the same web interface.
- Create supervisory center from the couch: Control, maintain and manage all your devices in different localities simply from one place.
- Allows observing your devices one by one or in a group. Large set of monitored properties is supported.
- Supports watching of any property and set e-mail or SMS notification when threshold is reached.
- Allows categorize your devices using named and colored tags. Choose different tags for whatever you want.
- Supports sharing access to your devices with your teammates. Set separate permissions for group of individuals or one by one.
PIXLA allows to monitor not only parameters of the device but also the elements of sensor network that are connected to it. IQRF wireless technology is fully supported and PIXLA offers an advanced remote features on it. For example discovery, bonding and unbonding of nodes, displaying IQRF network topology or even firmware actualization in all IQRF nodes.
How to use
For running PIXLA at your device simply create your own user account at www.pixla.online and follow the instructions. For testing purposes it's free!
IQRF application for your Android smartphone helps you build IQRF…
Transparent datalogger easily accessed and controlled via Internet,…
InteliGlue is scalable, resilient and robust Internet of Things Data …
Software tools that enable you to connect a broad range of devices