Sanela - Automatic Urinal Flushing Units
Automatic Urinal Flushing Units - for Remote Access IQRF (SLP 02KQ)
Name: SANELA spol. s r.o.
Street: Dukelských Hrdinů 989
Country: Czech Republic
Info about product
Category: end devices
Manufacturer Name: Sanela spol. s r.o.
HWPID: -1 (0xffffffffffffffff)
Power Supply: 24 V DC / 230 V AC
Manuf. Location: Czech Republic
- including IQRF communication module
- system reacts to the user attendance in front of the urinal at a maximum distance of 0,7 m, minimum stay time in active range is 7,5 s
- water flows after the user leaves active range
- adjustable flushing time 0,5 - 15,5 s
- parameters adjustment by remote control SLD 03 or by remote access
- automatic hygiene flushing after 24 hours non-use
- possibility to regulate a water flow by the ball valve
Stainless steel cover dimension: 170 x 170 x 10 mm
Mounting box dimension: 140 x 140 x 75 mm
- SLP 02KQ: 24 V DC
- SLP 02KZQ: 230 V AC/50 Hz
- operating by 24 V DC: 7 W
Active range: 0,6 - 0,75 m
Recommended flow pressure: 0,1 - 0,6 MPa
Rate of flow: 18 l/min (inf. data)
Water inlet male thread: G 3/4"
Water outlet male thread: G 3/4"
IQRF remote access
- complex and customized project solution
- remote access to individual products
- wireless network for communication with the application
- efficient monitoring of water (soap) consumption
- maximum savings in operating costs
Kl Slp 02kq Slp 02kzq Cz.pdf (PDF, 187.9 kB)
Room sensor NLII-RH is used to monitor the air quality inside…
Bidirectional remote controller RC4-02
Universal user programmable wireless controller
Sensor OL-NOX is used to monitor air quality outside the buildings.
Room sensor NLII-iVOC is used to monitor air quality inside buildings.