New IQRF IDE v4.46 released!
09 April 2018
According to work on the IQRF Repository - one place for all devices and information about them, including technical parameters, documentation and API, there is new IQRF Repository option added in the Tools - Options menu.
The update adds all Terminal modes display number of entered/maximal number of characters, TR Module Information window displays IBK (Individual Bonding Key) and the UDP communication channel timing is now optimized.
- IQRF Repository supported (beta):
- PIQRF IDE displays the manufacturer and product name of IQRF Standard products according to the HWPID.
- PIQRF IDE updates a list of embedded and IQRF standard DPA peripherals and commands according to the actual specifications.
- PIQMESH Network Manager allows checking the availability of Custom DPA Handler updates for IQRF Standard products.
- PIQMESH Network Manager allows the OTA update of Custom DPA handlers in IQRF Standard products.
More information at iqrf.org.