IQRF Alliance at Smart Building Summit 2018
26 April 2018
When: Tue, 15 May 2018, 09:00 AM (CEST) - Wed, 16 May 2018, 06:00 PM (CEST)
Registration deadline: Tue, 15 May 2018 (CEST)
Where: Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport, Stuttgart, Germany (Open in Google Maps)
Smart Building Summit 2018 is held in Stuttgart, Germany. The intelligent networking and its use in the urban infrastructure, smart homes, smart buildings and industry 4.0, these are topics visitors can learn more about.
There will be presentations of real smart city projects, the latest technologies, products, applications and business models.
Come to Simon Chudoba's presentation on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018, from 9:00 to 9:45.
The topic of Mr. Chudoba's "Wireless Control of Industrial, HVAC- and Lighting-Applications".
- Predictions on the economic development of smart building and smart city markets
- Data transfer standards and protocols
- Exemplary implementations and their advantages
- Radio and circuit-based communication technologies
- Application and cross-trade communication
- Controls, sensors, actuators, and security
- New applications: Smart meter gateways as a communication center for smart real estate
- synergies and value-added services through digital, highly secure metering
- money-saving primary control provision through networked, decentralized storage
- new tariff models through digital procurement, metering, and marketing of electricity
- energy management systems
- Energy efficiency in buildings and commerce
Visit this event if you would like to learn more about possibilities of the IQRF wireless technology in the area of smart cities and the latest IoT projects.