New IDE 4.60 released
12 November 2020
IDE 4.60 has been released, fixing a bug in IDE 4.59:
Warning on the usage of restricted instruction is not issued for IQRF OS 4.04D.
The IDE should offer you the update on the next start or you can download it manually on www.iqrf.org/download.
What is the IQRF IDE?
- Full-featured project-oriented IDE with Graphical User Interface
- Environment for the creation of IQRF applications
- TR programmer (uploader), debugger and configuration tool
- RF communication terminal and test tool
- IQMESH network manager - tools for DPA network management, visualization and testing
- IQRF service tools - CATS (Configurator, Analyzer, Tester and Scanner)
- Tools to upgrade OS in TR transceivers, firmware in IQRF USB devices and other maintenance utilities
- Tools for Autonetwork (automatic building up the network), access to IQRF Repository, ...
- More about IDE on www.iqrf.org/technology/ide