IQRF lighting solutions
29 January 2024
Members of the IQRF Alliance, customers, and partners of IQRF Tech and MICRORISC provide their expert solutions, especially for indoor lighting, emergency lighting, and street lighting.
Learn more about IQRF Alliance members' IoT solutions on the IQRF Alliance website.
IQRF Tech, MICRORISC, and other alliance members offer everything from IQRF transceivers, wireless lighting controllers, IoT gateways, management applications, locally autonomous or cloud-based, and many years of experience. IQRF technology is available as the open standard for wireless mesh networks.
Solutions for indoor lighting are prepared to be used for lighting control and monitoring, especially in industrial buildings, where the environment for radio signal propagation is challenging. Lighting management is performed from a central application or using touch screens or switches.
- Industrial halls
- Sports halls
- Shopping centres
- Office buildings
- Biodynamic lighting in TGM Retirement Home
- Pro-cognitive LED lighting in a secondary school
- DATmoLUX efficient lighting in cinema and sports hall
- DATmoLUX church lighting management
- Wireless industrial lighting in JULI Motorenwerk Ltd.
Emergency lighting solutions using IQRF wireless mesh technology mainly have the following features:
- flexible scaling of the number of lights in the network during operations
- control of lights in bulk or selectively in various modes (Fire Alarm, night lighting)
- online inspection and testing of lights (errors in lights, battery status, stability of communication connection)
- remote system maintenance – shutdown/restart/update
- adding map data
- regular service monitoring of individual luminaires
Contact Liteplan for details.
Partners focused on street lighting deployed reliable and cost-effective solutions. There are tens of thousands of streetlights that operate in the IQRF network worldwide.
Without the need for a personal on-site inspection, all monitored light data is immediately available. This results in significant savings on the maintenance side.
With a remote connection, you can control and reduce consumption and respond to the needs of people.
Complex systems enable remote control and monitoring of public lighting, CCTV, energy consumption measurement, control of traffic, monitoring of parking sensors, and environmental sensors, all based on real-time RF communication in the mesh network.
Cloud and deployment application offers Logimic company which cooperates with other lighting companies.
- Safe bike paths from DATmoLUX
- Logimic Light - Open-air lighting control
- Street lighting network - the ideal backbone for IoT
- Remote real-time control systems from Israel
- Street Lighting - Slovakia