Hexio - Universal IoT Platform
Software tools that enable you to connect a broad range of devices
Name: Hexio a.s.
Street: Pobřežní 620/3
City: Praha 8
Country: Czech Republic
Info about product
Manufacturer Name: tcp
Manuf. Location: Czech Republic
An ecosystem of software tools that enables you to connect a broad range of devices from various IoT networks, store the received data, and then analyze and visualize it.
Connect a wide range of deices via MQTT, HTTP, and many other IoT networks. Process messages in JSON, SenML, and binary formats.
Store and manage scalar or structured data collected from your devices as a time series in a Big Data database.
Visualize & Report
Make use of tailor-made visualizations and reports to get the most out of your data.
Include Data in Maps
Visualize your data as map layers or customized heat maps using the geographic portal built into the platform.
Apply hand-crafted analytical modules to the incoming or historical data and leverage the benefits of predictive analysis.
Stay up to Date
Stay informed about the status of your IoT projects thanks to the administration interface and mobile application.
IoT Platform Advantages
- Integration across ioT networks and technologies
- Open without vendor lock-in
- Reliable solution based on cloud technologies
- Well-documented integration API
- Professional support
- IoT project monitoring
- Smart City Pisek - smart metering, interactive map
- I Love Hummus - smar metering, production optimization
- Smart portal Breznice - smart metering (water, gases)
- Akpuola - smart metering (energy consumption, gases)
- Global company - operation components wear
- Water Company Vraz - smart metering (water)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
Active remote management of the IQRF network is possible thanks to…
IQRF application for your Android smartphone helps you build IQRF…
Transparent datalogger easily accessed and controlled via Internet,…
InteliGlue is scalable, resilient and robust Internet of Things Data …