IAconnects MobiusFlow Gateway
MobiusFlow® enabled IQRF gateway from IAconnects
Name: IAconnects Technology Limited
Street: Chiltern House, 45 Station Road
City: Henley on Thames
Country: United Kingdom
Info about product
Product ID: GW001
Category: gws, dongles and routers
Manufacturer Name: IAconnects
Product Version: 1
Power Supply: 5V DC
Manuf. Location: United Kingdom
MobiusFlow® enabled gateway from iaconnects transforms your data into business advantage.
The MobiusFlow® configuration software not only provides system configuration but also has Node-RED fully integrated allowing logic control and connectivity to other devices and protocols.
Features, Benefits & Functions
- Efficient operation whilst enabling secure data from sensors and controllers stored locally or cloud based to provide intelligent diagnostics and control, resulting in optimum savings for the operator.
- Non-Manufacturer Specific ecosystem which allows multiple devices and systems to be connected and controlled through the MobiusFlow gateway via a relevant cloud or local network based IoT solution.
- Use of open protocols such as MQTT and Node-RED flow-based development tool for visual programming enables familiarity amongst coders and non-programmers.
- Reduced commissioning costs due to all sensor and actuator data being normalised from any source such as OPC UA / IQRF / Z-Wave / DALI / EnOcean / Analog / Digital etc.
- Scalable from 1 to 1000s of devices, from initial Proof of Concepts (PoCs) through to large scale deployment, the scalable nature of the MobiusFlow IoT edge platform is a versatile solution.
- Does not depend on a network connection for local control, particularly useful in areas with unstable internet connectivity or slow cellular bandwidth.
- A microservice based architecture allows small software updates without affecting the entire system as well as the option for customers to select relevant services to reduce processing power.
MobiusFlow Edge Gateway
The MobiusFlow® Edge Gateway has an onboard CPU and MobiusFlow® configuration software. MobiusFlow is an IoT Edge Platform developed over the past 15 years by iaconnects to allow non-manufacturer specific connectivity of the internet of things (IoT) to the cloud or local computers. It can work on closed secure networks, WiFi based systems or utilise its own optional data connection (3G/4G).
The MobiusFlow ecosystem evolves based on customer requirements and runs a library of standard and customer specific code (or nodes) to allow connectivity of an ever increasing number of sensors, control systems, heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), lighting, office work flows (including people sensors and door entry systems), retail outlets and manufacturing monitoring equipment to name but a few.
Combining MobiusFlow with cloud based solutions from IBM, Microsoft, Google and Amazon the software allows the connection of the Internet of Things with Machine Learning and analytics which can dramatically increase productivity, reduce costs, minimise impact on the environment and allow company resources to be distributed efficiently and managed remotely if required.
Iaconnects Gw001.pdf (PDF, 3.02 MB)
Basic IQRF gateway
General indoor GSM - IQRF Gateway for plug-and-play connectivity to…
Ready to use small IoT Gateway with all hardware and software…