Lighting Control Gear (LCG) 6000
RF based Lighting Controller for street lighting remote management & smart city platform
Name: DEVTECH M2M Limited
Info about product
Category: end devices
Manufacturer Name: DEVTECH M2M LIMITED
Product Version: 1
Power Supply: 90V ~ 305V AC, 50/60Hz
Manuf. Location: Pune, India
LCG 6000 is an integral component of the smart street lighting solution & perfect choice for installers to automate their street lighting assets and take control and realize savings right from day one. The automation of the street lighting assets help you to track and conserve energy and enable saving up to 30-50 percent. It operates on Sub-GHz RF range 433 MHz/860-960 MHz worldwide ISM bands for international markets (USA/Europe/Australia/NZ). It communicates with Devtech IoT Gateway 5103 using proven IQRF wireless communication platform & connects to iStreet.Network cloud software. IQRF is known for its reliability and robustness.
Salient Features :
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps (HID/LED) with electronic ballast/driver.
- Specially designed and optimized for IQRF Mesh network which provides long range and maximum connectivity.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and motion/light level sensor.
- Reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the lighting network by controlling 239 LCG nodes with one Devtech IoT gateway 5103.
- Dimming capability using 0-10V lighting control.
- Built in metering engine which captures & reports all the real time electrical parameters - V, A, W, VA, PF & Hz as well as records the historical data such as energy consumption (kWh) and lamp/device running hours.
- Makes your lights interoperable with products of other IQRF Alliance members. For e.g. you can install different sensors (motion, lux, temperature, vibration, humidity, pollution, parking, dustbins, illumination, ...) on the lamps or nearby and communicate with those devices through the wireless infrastructure of your lights. This enables real smart city platform.
LiteMesh Wireless Node
The MSB system has been developed for monitoring the operational…
MSB-CI WL office 1 – 10 V module can be connected to any type of…
4IOT-SEN-01 is a device designed for automated measurement of…